Opal

Opal - Jennifer L. Armentrout The Accidental Reader: Book Reviews and More

This book made me pull my hair so hard it actually hurt. I don;t know what the author was thinking.
There is so much action in this one than on the first two books of the series and seriously I liked that a lot..also the fact that we actually we get some action from Daemon and Katy helped on finishing Opal faster haha.

I hated that Dee and Katy had a silent fallout and the missing parent thing really started to grow on me. I mean okay we know Katy's mother is working but she can't be absent from the house for days and having her 18 year old daughter running around with a bunch of aliens - no mother would allow that.

I hated Blake more that anything in this one too. I started to like the guy at the second book but he fucked everything up during the end and in this one is no different. First he does the unforgivable to Katy and then he does the ultimate sin - im not gonna say.

Daemon is the only one that doesn't annoy me. He is so so so cute and adorable the whole time that I really wanna kiss him. And YES the book is emotional ,the reader will go through a bunch of emotional roller coasters with this one that he will need more.

I really don't know what more to say without spoiling the whole thing so I'm just gonna leave it here.